Tuesday, August 25, 2015

REVIEW: ELF BAKED HIGHLIGHTER IN BLUSH GEMS

Hi Guys,

I apologize for the slow posting these days. I have been extremely caught up with life but i'm not going anywhere. So have we noticed how Highlighters are suddenly all the rage now? The GLOW life is a very serious business o!! I have been a long time faithful to my MAC Gold deposit but all these gorgeous new highlighters from different companies keep catching my eye. BUT THOSE PRICES?? From N6K-12K?? For a Highlight? I keep wondering when  highlighters became more expensive than foundations? Anyway i Digress... Moving on...

I have a couple decent highlighters and i came across a review on the ELF Baked highlighters. There are three in the collection and i thought the one called 'BLUSH GEMS" was right up my alley so i picked it up.

WHAT ELF SAYS: Create a radiant glow with this illuminating powder that highlights the skin with a sheer wash of shimmering color. Infused with Vitamin E, Jojoba, Sunflower, Apricot and Grape to nourish and hydrate the skin. The long-lasting baked shimmering color can be applied wet for a vibrant effect or dry for sheer pigmentation.

DAZZLEBEAUTIE: This color is a shimmery icy rose gold with pink tones. The packaging is very cute and sturdy. It is little but the product will last you a long time. I noticed there was no fallout with this and no chunky glitter . I  had no problems with the color showing up beautifully on the places in placed it. What i like to do is spray my fan brush or flat powder brush with some face setting spray before applying this.It really makes the product pop more. I have been using this for a few weeks now and i am really impressed with it. The staying power is also great. You don't have to worry about your highlight not blinding after a few hours! HAAA :D Oh and LADIES!!! Pls go easy with your highlighting oo. We don't want to end up looking like a Disco Ball.That is not the plan. A fan brush is your best friend. :D

Hope you liked my review guys. If you are looking for a great highlight without breaking the bank this is your bestie!! ;) 

Thanks for Stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment