Wednesday, January 21, 2015

REVIEW:BARE MINERALS BEST IN SHOW THREE PIECE SET..Look,Photos

I COULDN'T RESIST THE "BLOGGER/PRODUCT LOVE" FACE!!! LOL!! DONT JUDGE ME!!
Hi guys!!
How are we doing? This girl has been down with the sniffles but i feel a little better now. At the last makeup fair, i was gifted this set from the lovely lady at AccessoriesNG. I do not have one bare minerals item in my makeup stash and i never really gave the brand much thought. I love to try new products and i couldn't wait to play with them.

So this set holds three essential makeup products for everyday wear. It has a rosy blush , a light blush pink lipstick and a shimmery champagne and gold eye shadow to give a soft and romantic look. Now there are no names to this products but i'm guessing they are exclusive to this palette so...

I did a quick makeup look with it and i was super impressed with everything. The eye shadows are super pigmented. Almost as bright as pigments. The blush shows up on the skin pretty good and the lipstick is just the prettiest blushing pink color with a lustre finish but packs a lot of color. It says satin finish on the packaging but i beg to differ. 

I'm not sure if this set is still available but i guess it should be. I love it and it has fast become a stable in my makeup purse to create subtle everyday looks.

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. The Llpstick looks gorgeous on you and I absolutely love this whole set!!...xx

    ReplyDelete