Friday, October 31, 2014

MILEY CYRUS FOR MAC V.I.V.A GLAM CAMPAIGN!!!




MAC VIVA GLAM Campaigns just make me so happy!! They are always blog worthy!! The queen of "twerk"(coughs) Miley Cyrus is the new face of the fantastic initiative from MAC and i am here for all of it!!

Miley has joined the list of super star celebs to throw their star power behind this very worthy cause . From Lady gaga, Nicki Minaj to Rihanna , the lipsticks have been nothing short of amazing. I remember dying to get my hands on the Lady gaga lipstick and i eventually settled for a dupe because it sold out so quickly. I did purchase the two Minaj's and the Rihanna one too. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. I must say i am a Viva Glam faithful!

Judging from the picture it is a neon bright bubblegum pink and looks like an amplified finish..(I'm guessing here but if i'm right remember this guys) LOL. The lipglass is packing some serious glitter and i'm sure we will all love it. She also looks so sexy and grown on this 90s inspired promo cover.. Very fitting AD for her new image.

*Every dollar in sales from her Viva Glam shade will be donated to the Mac AIDS Fund, which benefits those affected by HIV. 

Who is excited? Will you be purchasing? I know i am! I can't wait!! The line is expected in Early 2015 so get ready ladies ..... and Gents!*wink*

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment