Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MAC VIVA GLAM RIHANNA 2 Pictures..First Look

Hi Guys!!

Okay now!!! MAC is killing me collection after collection! Release after release!! I can't keep up with this madness. LOL. MAC has decided to team up with Rihanna again on the viva glam campaign. I'm guessing RIRI is a cash cow for them due to the mega success of her other collections and her just released Viva glam 1 campaign!! (I say just released because wasn't that a few months ago)This is Rihanna's second viva glam campaign with MAC and i'm guessing will be her last because they did same with Nicki Minaj and lady gaga. Well you never know with MAC.

Now this color, it is very Interesting. The lipstick is a dark brown mauvey shade with glitter in it and it looks like a frost finish. The lipglass leans more purple from the pictures with silver glitter in it. I cant wait to see swatches of this pop up online.

I must say Rihanna looks very pretty in this AD. Love the green hair and the lipstick looks quite nice on her.I must say the color leans more editorial that "walking out your house feeling cute"ish.  This is not a review and i hope i do get either the lipstick or the lipglass when it is released so i can do a proper review with pictures of the product.

What do you guys think of this?... I'm quite surprised at the color though. It is far from the regular.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment