Monday, February 3, 2014

January Favourites!!!



Hi Everyone, Hope you had a fantastic weekend. I did and i have some good news to share soon. I am super excited about it and will share as soon as possible. This year, i have been thinking of ways to spice up my blog and bring more exciting content your way. I decided to start a monthly favourites as one of them.
To kick off, i will be sharing with you my most used products of last month. I have quite a lot of makeup and i think this will help me explore a lot of the makeup i just purchase and use once then forget about. Im sure a lot of people do this too. :D .... So here goes..

From L-R

1) BOBBI BROWN Rich chocolate Eye shadow palette. (Perfect for work, i love using this to create neutral eye looks for every day).
2)WET N WILD Eyeshadow palette. ( This is a great neutral eye shadow palette for subtle looks)
3)SLEEK Blush (Lace). (  I love this blush palette so much. It gives the cheeks a nice coral color)
4) Maybelline the collosal Volume Mascara. ( This mascara works really well not that its not as watery as before, doesnt clump lashes)

5) BlackUp Foundation. (Best foundation in the world, matte and controls those oilies)
6)Rimmell Kate lipstick 020 Pink. ( Pretty barbie pink color, long lasting too)
7) Rimmell Kate lipstick 03 Nude. ( Gorgeous nude pink lip color, love to pair this with my boy bait)
8)Mac "Relentlessly red" Lipstick. ( I used this to switch it up when i was going out so i dont look too plain)
9) Revlon "Nude Lustre" lipgloss.
10) Mac "Partial to Pink" Cremesheen glass.
11) Mac "Boy bait" Cremesheen glass.
12) Maybelline Baby lips.
13) L.A girl Pro conceal in Fawn.
14) Maybelline collossal Kajal.
15) Real techniques all over crease brush. ( This brush works great when i dont want to carry to many brushes or i just want want to apply one eyeshadow from lid to crease).
16) Juicy Couture Perfume. (Oh my!! I love this perfume sooo much. This is my first and only juicy couture perfume but i will be buying some more definitely. It stays on all day and the bottom note lingers for the longest time).
  
If any one has any suggestions as to new topics you want me to start discussing on the blog kindly let me know and il see if i can do that. Check out for my favourites for February ast the end of the month too!! I hope my favourites also gives someone out there makeup ideas
Thanks for Stopping by!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment