Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Maybelline Launch Giftbag Goodies !!!

Hi Guys!
Last friday i attended the Maybelline Launch in Nigeria and i was very excited. It seems like all my favourite foreign brands are coming into the country (e.g MAC) and i am really excited about this. No more stressing to get all the lovely products you want. :D
The event was absolutlely lovely and classy and we were gifted some goodies on the way out....
Pics below...


Maybeline The Colossal Volume Expess Mascara



Maybelline 6H The Collosal Kajal




Maybelline BABY LIPS in "Cherry Me"



Mascara: Honestly, Im not really sure about this mascara. The formulation is a little too watery. It does dry quick after application but i prefer my mascaras a little thicker .I have tried a few Maybelline mascaras and i will say this is a fair product if you dont want extra plump lashes. I have used the "THE FALSIES" and "LAST STILETTO" and those do a fairly better job on my lashes than this did. I think maybelline mascaras should not be used immediatly  after opening them , wait a while and use them. They work better on the lashes that way.

Collossal Kajal: This eyepencil is great!! I have used this for a few days and it does not smudge on my lower lash line. I also love the decent twist up packaging and the intense black color. This is a must have and i will definitely repurchase when i have exhausted this.

Baby Lips: I had read reviews on this product on some blogs but i thought this was probably just another 'chap stick with a pretty packaging and a cute name". It states that this product is meant to give you less dry, more supple and better looking lips.Yeah like "Baby lips" :D

I must say this glides on so softly on the lips and is very moisturizing. It does not feel waxy or thick at all. It also has a sheer tint to it which is fine by me. I love when balms give a little color payoff to the lips. I also love the packaging. Its very pretty and smells divine.:)

Thanks Maybelline for the goodies and Thank you for Stopping by! :D
 

1 comment:

  1. love the lip balm
    really nice packaging
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete