Monday, August 26, 2013

Magnolia Makeup Review!!

Hi Guys!!!
 
Today i will be doing a review on some products i received from My Makeup NG. I was contacted to do a review of these absolutely gorgeous Magnolia  pigments and i was super excited to try them out.
 
For those who dont know, Magnolia makeup is a brand situated in the U.S. Maybe not as popular as other brands in my opinion, but the eyeshadows are BOMB . I dont know why they arent more popular. I am going to start out this post in  my usual way so here goes...
 
WHAT MAGNOLIA SAYS:
 
Magnolia Makeup, based out of New Orleans, Louisiana, is a company devoted to color. We are trying to fill a void in the cosmetic industry and our tool is the spectrum.

At Magnolia Makeup we are known for our highly pigmented products. We want to continuously supply our customers with quality, fun makeup for any occasion.
 
 
 

 





WHAT I SAY:
THIS IS TRUEEE!! Before i got these products i went to their website to have a look at the products and they really are as bright, shiny and pigmented as they look. I received three pigments, a matte and two glitters and they didnt fail to impress.

PACKAGING:
These pigments come in a little screw cap container with the brand name boldly displayed on the top  and the name of the product on the bottom.

I am not the biggest fan of loose pigments as they can be very messy and spill everywhere. So you have to be extra careful when unscrewing this before you get a bunch of glitter all over the place.
 
I am absolutely in love with these and i will definitely get some more. The matte eyeshadow blends easily and is not difficult to work with .( No harsh lines). I did a little trial with my NYX jumbo pencil in milk and it did not crease after a while. Cant wait to play with these some more!
 
I suggest you get some glitter glue to work with the glitter... Dont forget your shadow shields too ladies!! ;)

Where to Purchase: MY MAKEUPNG
Price: N1800
 
Does anyone have some more fun colors? What do you think of this brand? Do let me know.
 
Thanks for Stopping by!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment