Saturday, November 24, 2012

FOTD: Merry Berries!!

Hi Dolls! Can i just start this post by saying i am very sad .and i want to rant a little... The story is this.... After my makeup look was completed, i took TONS of pics... Almost 70 pictures and they where the best work i have done and i was really proud of them. I decided to do a little editing with picasa and next thing i know all my pictures are DELETED!!!! OMG i was so pissed! I try to see if  i could reverse the action , search the recycle bin, Local C drive blablablabla... all to no avail... I also made the mistake of cutting the pictures from my memory card to my laptop instead of copying.... How ridiculous!..I was so upset yesterday. Anyways i still had about 8 pictures that where saved on the camera memory before i popped my memory card in..


So onto the POST!

This look is Shirley Beniang inspired. If you do not know who Shirley Beniang is she is the fashion and beauty blogger who runs the blog meek-n-mild .. I really loved the look and was inspired to recreate it...




 







                                    I did take a lot of smiley pictures but i lost them guys.. :( .... I really do smile... :(






PRODUCTS USED

FACE
Mac Prep and Prime Skin Base Visage
Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NC45
Revlon colorstay foundation in Caramel
Iman Luminous powder in CLAY 1
Black Opal invisible oil blocking powder

EYES
ELF Eyelid primer/ Marykay eyelid primer
Black Radiance eyeshadow in Sunset Sparkle
Sleek  Storm palette -Matte Brown eyeshadow
Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette-Nude beach(Highlight)
Loreal Lineur Intense Mascara BLACK
Maybelline THE FALSIES mascara in BLACK


CHEEKS
Black Opal blush in Wild Orchid
                                                          Mosaic Bronzer in KENYA (highlight)

LIPS
Chap stick
Black Opal lip pencil "Vintage Port"
Mac Rebel Lipstick 

So thats it guys!! I hope you like it.. As i said this is an inspired look. We do not look alike in any way... but we have on the same lipstick!! :D ... Hope you like it.. Do let me know what you think in the comment section... I love hearing from you.

Thanks for stopping by!!

XOXO

Precious

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You look so gorgeous. I love your make up. It looks so elegant and classy. It have bring out your natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love this look. Keep it up P *wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice look *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete