Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mosaic/ Powder Bronzer Review

Hi my dolls! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. So sorry i havent posted in a while. I have been going crazy looking for my internet stick. Still havent found it but i have alternative internet now so yaay!:) . 
 
Today i want to share with you some bronzers i picked up from a shop recently.I actually  went in to pick up some lipglosses (which i will be reviewing soon) and these caught my eye.The funny thing is they are from a no name brand so i cannot tell you what company makes them but if anyone has them or knows where they are from please let me know.
 
With flash
 
 
They come in a black compact case and a mirror also. I really like how shimmery they are and are very great for highlighting the nose and cheekbones. I use the mosaic one as a blush and i use the one named 'KENYA' as a highlight powder and i must say i am really impressed.
 
 
 
 
 I will post some makeup looks with these so you can see how they look 'IN ACTION'. ;D
 
Without flash
SWATCHES

Kenya, nameless one, Bronzemist, Bronzelite,
 
 
no flash
 
 PLEASE my loves if you know where these are from do not hesitate to let me know in the comment section below. Do have an amazing weekend dolls!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
XOXO
 
Precious
 
 
 

1 comment: